Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all tickets purchased from Maitland Ticketing. In addition to these general terms and conditions please see the specific terms and conditions which apply for each responsible organisation listed on the navigational bar to the left of this page.
- The ticket for the event, performance, activity or venue (the event) is sold through Maitland Ticketing, a business unit of Maitland City Council, on behalf of the organisation promoting and responsible for the event (responsible organisation) and is subject to any and all conditions applicable to the event. All correspondence in regard to the event should be made to the responsible organisation.
- Tickets may not be refunded, returned or exchanged after purchase except as required by law and where specifically specified by the responsible organisation. Where a refund is made, Maitland Ticketing may, to the extent permitted by law, retain any fee it has charged.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised programmes and to add, withdraw or substitute artists and facilities and reschedule performances as necessary. This includes venues, seating arrangements and audience capacity.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the responsible organisation’s and venue’s terms of admission.
- Latecomers may only be admitted where/if possible at a suitable break in the event and is subject to the responsible organisation’s and venue’s terms of admission. No refunds will be given due to late arrival.
- The use of cameras and recording equipment is only permissible where approved by the organisation responsible.
- It may be a condition of entry to an event that a search of persons and/or possessions will be required at the time of entry to the venue.
- Ticket holders enter the event at their own risk.
- Where tickets are purchased with a concession, the document relied upon for that concession must be presented at the time of purchase and must be carried at all times when in attendance at the event.
- Where an organisation has a Companion Card® policy, this will be strictly adhered to. Where activities incorporate a package of items over and above site entry, some components may not be included in the Companion ticket issued.
- Reservations for tickets will not be accepted without full payment unless specifically agreed by the responsible organisation.
- Entry may be refused if tickets are damaged or defaced in any way. Unauthorised duplication or sale/resale of the same ticket may prevent admittance to the event. Without the consent of the responsible organisation, this ticket may not be used for any advertising, promotion, commercial purposes or like use. Breach of this condition may result in the cancellation of the ticket, refusal of entry to the bearer and forfeiture of any refund.